Same graphics, same layer, how to keep only one layer of graphics

Hello Matthias,
The same pattern, accidentally painted 2 times (completely coincides with the same layer ), how to use ruby code to check out, and remove one of the layers, because after the merge is still 2 layers, one is merged, the other is no merge , which may influence the judgment of DRC.
Any help or pointers would be appreciated.

Thanks,

ziran

Comments

• Hi Ziran,

sorry, I don't understand. What do you mean by "merge"?

There is no function to remove duplicates. But DRC shouldn't care about such duplicates.

Matthias

• Hello Matthias,Thank you very much for your reply.

My graphics are all merged and then DRC. This will reduce the number of errors. However, I find that merge cannot implement hierarchical delivery. When I merge a cell, other cells are destroyed. If I use a loop to merge each cell, then the same graphics in topcell will have multiple same layers (this is because the same subcell is called several times).And there is another similar problem,after I select the topcell for DRC, the subcells it contains do not have the corresponding DRC flags. How do I implement the DRC flag for each cell? Or that DRC can not achieve cell delivery?

These are the problems I encountered in the process of use, the description may not be very clear, thank you for your patience.

Thanks again!

• Yes that's right. Merge does not maintain hierarchy.

In some cases, saving to OASIS and loading the file again will remove shape duplicates. But there is no explicit function to do this.

Matthias

• Ok, I understand, thank you very much for your answer.